“Europe Direct” is just a call away to provide practical information and advice to help learn more about the functioning of the European Union and EU citizen rights.
- responses to questions on EU rights, financing, etc.;
- invitations to informative events on the EU;
- documents and publications on the EU;
- links to other information sources;
- contact information of competent authorities.
“Europe Direct” does not:
- solve problems – does not register or forward complaints, but can indicate who to contact;
- comment on EU policies or positions adopted by authorities;
provide legal consultations (interpreting EU rights).